A vital component of our church and its ministry are our Connect Groups. These are small groups with usually 8 to 12 people in them. Our Connect Groups run during the week or weekends and explore ways for members to connect with God, connect with each other and connect with a hurting world. We believe as our church grows bigger in services it's essential that we grow smaller in our smaller groups. We practice the principles of Acts 2:42-47 in Connect Groups through discipleship, evangelism, fellowship, ministry and worship.
Our current Connect Groups include:
- Tuesday Ladies Group from 10 am till 11:30 am in Craigieburn
- Tuesday Evening Adults Group from 7:30 pm till 9:00 pm in Craigieburn
- Tuesday Youth Boys Group from 7:30 pm till 9:00 pm once a fortnight
- Tuesday Youth Girls Group from 7:30 pm till 9:00 pm once a fortnight
- Wednesday Night Senior Group from 7:30 pm till 9:00 pm in Seymour
- Thursday Evening Adults Group from 7:30 till 9:00 pm in Wallan
- Saturday Evening Family Group (includes primary and teenaged children) from 5 pm till 7 pm fortnightly in Craigieburn
- Sunday Evening Family Group (includes primary and younger aged children) fortnightly in Craigieburn.
To find out more please talk to Pastor Rob Tanner or send us a message through the 'Contact Us' page. We also run the following ministries to further connect and fellowship together:
The Cuppa Club meets at Grand Boulevard Cafe in Craigieburn at 10.30am on Mondays during the school term for some great coffee and some wonderful fellowship time together. All welcome!
Women's Ministry - 'Called into the Deep'
This is a group to encourage women to go deeper in their relationship with God and in connection with each other. Runs once a month on a Friday at 7pm.
Men's Ministry - M.A.T.E.
Our men's ministry is informal. We meet every second month for breakfast, activities and fun. Our gatherings are a great way to meet other guys and get to know each other. When opportunities have presented themselves we have run short-term men's groups around men's programmes.